Monday, March 10, 2014

Outfit and Face of the Day: March 4, 2014

Hello beautiful! I decided to do a little Outfit and Face of the Day for you! (Or OOTD and FOTD for short.)


What I'm Wearing
• floral dress from Ross
• black sandals from JCPenney

I bought these two items a while ago so I can't find any links for them, sorry. 

And for my face - 



I wanted my lipstick to match the floral design on my dress. 

What I'm Wearing:
• (top left) Maybelline's Full and Soft Mascara

• (top right) Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
• (middle left) Maybelline's Color Sensational Vivids in Fuchsia Flare
• (middle right) Nyx's HD Photogenic Concealer in Porcelain
• (bottom left) E.L.F.'s Studio Blush in Pink Passion
• (bottom right) Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Rapid Red

No comments:

Post a Comment