Monday, March 10, 2014

REVIEW: Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Hello beautiful! I decided to do a little review for you on the Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color Milk.

Brand: Nyx
Product: Jumbo Eye Pencil
Color: Milk 
Price: $4.50

I love this product! It's so versatile - use it as an inner corner highlight, on your waterline to widen your eyes, as an eyeshadow base, or even as an eyeshadow alone. I've even heard of using it as a concealer! (Haven't tried it out on myself yet so I can't deny nor rave on that.) Personally, I use it as an inner corner highlight and as an eyeshadow alone to bring brightness to my eyes and make me look awake.

Swatches
Left: Blended
Right: One to Two Strokes

As you can see the  product is very pigmented. It glides on smoothly and blends out seamlessly with just the finger. But as my eyelids are oily and hooded, this creases on me after a while.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this product to either the beginner or expert professional as it is highly versatile and easy to use!


Rating: 9.5/10
Worth the $: Absolutely!
Would I Purchase Again?: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment