Monday, March 3, 2014

Review: Maybelline's Full + Soft Mascara

Hello beautiful! Today I'm going to review a mascara I just bought over the weekend - and that I LOVE!


Brand: Maybelline
Product: Mascara
Color: Very Black
Price: $5.59 at my local Ulta


The brush is full, even, and sturdy - my three favorite things in a mascara brush. The end tip is slightly pointed as to give ease to application.

The smell of the mascara is a typical mascara smell, and not too strong. 


The mascara claims to give soft, thick lashes with a healthy look. Let's see how that holds up:

My eyelashes before application

My lashes are fairly long without mascara,

Lashes with Maybelline Full + Soft Mascara

and with this mascara they're lengthened and volumized with a natural look. They have an ease ness and softness to them which is exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for a clumpy, almost-falsies-look, then this probably isn't the mascara for you.

Thumbs up:
• lengthens, volumizes
• natural look
• doesn't clump

Thumbs down:
Can't think of any!
 
I'd HIGHLY recommend anyone giving this a try. Even if you're looking for the falsies look, maybe you'll try this and fall in love! And with the price, why not?!

Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Worth the $: No, Yes, Definitely!
Would I Purchase Again?: No, Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment