Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MAC Russian Red Matte Lipstick Review

Hello beautiful! I decided to do a first-impression/review on MAC's Russian Red lipstick. I've never had a MAC product before and I just bought Russian Red offline so... Here's the review! 


Brand: MAC
Product: Matte Lipstick 
Color: Russian Red
Price: roughly $15


The color is a deep red, a true classic if you don't want it too bright and orange-based (when you're a pale one like me) or too dark and vampy. This is a neutral red that would suit pretty much all skin tones. Russian Red is slightly more on the blue-based side.

(Lipstick under my closet light.)

(Lipstick under sunshine.)

The product went on my lips very smoothly and is very creamy. If you want a flawless, no-mess red lip use a lip liner first to outline your lips and keep them in place. 

Even though this product is listed as matte, I would say it definitely has a slight 'shine' to it, as you can see in the sunlight. 

The lipstick is most definitely not drying to my lips.

Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Worth the $: No, Maybe, Yes, Definitely!
Would I Purchase Again?: No, Yes 



No comments:

Post a Comment