Sunday, February 23, 2014

Review: Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer

Hello beautiful! Today I'll be reviewing the Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer. I use it for covering up my DARK circles; also on my fresh and healing blemishes.


Brand: Nyx
Product: Concealer
Color: Porcelain
Price: $4.99 at Ulta

Left: Swatch, Right: Swatch Blended

It's creamy when first applying, when blending it is smooth and leaves a flawless finish, where you can hardly tell there's concealer there at all. 

Under eyes before applying.

Under eyes after one coat.

Under eyes after two coats.

Personally, I'm fine with just one coat and with my glasses,
there's a flawless finish. All I do is finish with a powder.

The only downside I have with this concealer (and concealers in general) is that, because I wear glasses and I have such oily skin, it rubs off onto the bridge of my glasses. But that's easily cleaned off with a swipe of the finger.

Overall I am in love with this product and definitely recommend anyone to at least try it.

Rating: 10
Worth the $: No, Yes, Definitely!
Would I Purchase Again?: No, Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment