Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review: E.L.F. Blush in Pink Passion

Hello beautiful! Today I'm going to review the blush I've been using for around a month now, and I've been loving it! 


Brand: E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face)
Product: Blush 
Color: Pink Passion
Price: $2.99 at my Target


Elf's Studio Blush in Pink Passion is just that - passionate about pink. It's a bright, almost fluorescent pink that when blended is smoothed out to a true 'blushing pink.' You can add more color as you like. (I prefer it light and very natural.) The product is easy to apply, although in my experience a little tough to equal the color to the other cheek. 


As you maybe can tell, there is also quite a bit of fallout on the actual product itself; if isn't an issue for me since there's no fallout on the actual cheek.

Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Worth the $: No, Maybe, Yes, Definitely!
Would I Purchase Again?: No, Yes 


No comments:

Post a Comment