Sunday, February 23, 2014

Review: Profusion's Mascara

Hello beautiful! I'm going to review Profusion's Mascara! 


Walgreens had this mascara on sale for $2 so I figured, why not try it?! This was definitely not the only mascara they had, but I like myself a good bargain and I also like makeup so wham-o there's a great deal! Plus, it's cruelty-free!

(I've looked and cannot find the regular price. Sorry.)



The wand is huge and fluffy-like; its bristles are evenly spread out. This alludes to big, voluminous lashes that are separated.

The mascara states that it gives you both length and volume and is long-lasting. So let's see how that holds up:


Here's just my normal eyelashes, which, to make this review fair, I have to say have been blessed to be relatively long. Do with that what you will.

Normal eyelashes.

One coat.

Two coats.

I applied one coat and the effect was lovely. I didn't know what I was expecting with this brand since I've never used it and barely heard of it before, but I'm impressed. 

Thumbs up:
• it's cruelty-free 
• it's true to its claims 
   – volumizes
   – lengthens
   – long-lasting 

Thumbs down:
• does not seem to come in a waterproof version

Overall - I really like this mascara. It isn't my holy grail mascara as I haven't really found one (yet). 

Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Worth the $: No, Yes, Definitely!
Would I Purchase Again?: No, Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment